How To Donate
You can contribute to Saint Luke Institute and assist us in helping the Church and its ministers remain healthy in several ways.
- Donate online
- Mail a check to Saint Luke Institute
- Make a recurring contribution
- Donate securities, art or property
Make a Planned Gift
Establish your legacy by including Saint Luke Institute in your estate plan. This can provide financial and tax benefits for you.
Estate gifts provide critically needed funds for charity care, endowment, capital projects or initiatives that promote the health and well-being of clergy, men and women religious and others involved in Church ministry. You can designate how you want Saint Luke Institute to use your legacy funds.
Please consult your tax advisers to determine which approach is most advantageous to you. Saint Luke Institute representatives are available to confer with you and your advisers.
- Include Saint Luke institute in your will
- Donate all or part of a retirement fund or a life insurance policy
- Set up a life income arrangement with Saint Luke Institute as the beneficiary
Contact: Rich Landfield, Director of Development, at 301-422-5406 or email@example.com