Coming soon: Foundations, online human formation curriculum for seminarians
Foundations is a comprehensive, four-year online curriculum, grounded in Church teaching, that will help seminarians cultivate the emotional, psychological and interpersonal skills needed to thrive in ministry. The faculty is comprised of experts in human formation who have worked with seminarians, priests and religious at all stages of ministry and who understand the unique issues and challenges of the priesthood. Faculty members include leadership from St. Luke’s Centre.
- Video-based, interactive program
- Over 30 prerecorded presentations
- Downloadable resources, including a facilitator guide for formators and a self-assessment tool for seminarians
- Professional staff (licensed counselors and psychologists) on call for program support and consultation
- Use as a stand-alone or supplemental formation program.