Supporting Ministry Programmes
We offer professional support and accountability for clergy, religious and lay leaders through our ministry support programmes:
- Chaplaincy Ministry in Higher Education: clergy, religious, and men and women chaplaincy workers
- Parish Ministry Programme: priests, deacons, women religious in parish work and lay parish workers
- Chaplaincy Ministry in High Schools: teachers and lay chaplain workers
- Emmaus Ministerial Review Programme: priests, deacons and men and women religious (confidential review of life and ministry)
Participants in each programme receive:
- Professional supervision: A professional support and accountability structure (on a monthly basis) to assist the individual in maintaining high standards of ministry while paying attention to personal and pastoral needs, boundaries and areas for growth and development.
- Spiritual direction: Reflect and learn from your experiences to help deepen your relationship with the Lord, the Church and people served
- Counselling services: A safe, confidential space to look at issues affecting those in ministry; free initial consultation and short- and long-term care available
- Free confidential consultation: Access to our professional staff on an informal as-needs basis
Contact us for more information.